There are so many wonderful things to say about this outfit. Let’s make a list! I do so love lists.
- The shoes. I love these shoes. Time appropriate and cute!
- I love the colors, brown and creams.
- I love how the top skirt get’s jacked up on one side, it shows off the petticoat so nicely
- Corset….WITH A POCKET. I assume it’s for a pocketwatch…or a few bits of change or whatnot.
- I love the cut of the jacket. I love that it shows off the corset. It is one of my favorite things on this outfit. It gives it a lovely sillouette. It makes the corset the focus of the dress. But not in such a way that it is the ONLY focus on the dress.
- The hat is cute. The model has amazing hair, so the hat works really well with her. Not sure I would wear it, but for /her/ it’s fantastic.
Overall this is one of the best outfits I’ve come across. I would so wear this. You can find this and more over at Clockwork Couture.